11TH CFO INNOVATION HONG KONG FORUMTraversing through Uncertainties: Building an Agile Risk Management Portfolio by Optimizing Resources
11th CFO Innovation Hong Kong Forum has been forced to cancel the 2020 event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This was originally scheduled to run during 18 - 19 November, 2020 at Cordis in Hong Kong.
11TH CFO INNOVATION HONG KONG FORUM
Hong Kong is considered as a gateway for cross-border trade and a matured risk management center, highly connected with international markets. Most recently, the “BRIC Plus” and “the Belt and Road Initiative” has boosted market confidence and economic growth for the region and Hong Kong in particular. As a trend, industries that cater to private consumption, building and construction, as well as exports are expected to remain growth-supportive.
But, 2018 has also been marked by a return of volatility triggered by a reappraisal of inflation risk in the US. Hong Kong’s open economy, where free-trade is an important foundation of its economic success, is most likely going to be affected. The impact could stem from the impending tariffs and constraints on commodity movement with trading and logistics sector in Hong Kong contribute to 22% of its GDP and employ one-fifth of its labor force.
At the 9th CFO Innovation Hong-Kong Forum, finance leaders across the major industries will discuss these upcoming geo-political and economic events and present how these destabilizing challenges can be addressed via efficient integration of new technology trends. With the fastest technological integration expected in areas such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA), cloud-based applications and advanced analytics, the finance function is set to rapidly adjust and address the capability gap. Technologies apart, the event will also be bringing together financial leaders to present best practices in creating efficiencies and enhancing finance department’s strategic value across the whole enterprise.
New Key Topics at CFO Innovation Hong Kong Forum 2018:
- New global and regional growth initiatives: Geopolitical situations and its impact on Hong Kong industries and economy
- Maintaining Hong Kong’s competitive advantage over newly emerging and frontier markets
- Accelerating innovation adoption to further create efficiencies
- Enhancing the finance function’s strategic value across enterprises
- The future of finance talents - Driving changes in culture, mindset and skills
- The changing role of the finance function – From reporting the past to guiding the future
Who will attend?
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Chief Accountant
- Finance Director
- VP Finance
- Finance Controller
- GM/ Head of Finance
- Head/ Director of Treasury
- Chief Accountant
- Director of Internal Audit
- Risk Manager
- Account/ Finance Manager
- Other senior level finance executives