14th CFO Innovation Summit Hong Kong
Against the global uncertainties, Hong Kong’s annual economic growth forecast is revised down to just 1 - 2%. Meanwhile the global inflation rate is projected to be 6.7%, twice the average of 2.9% recorded in the last decade. Potential stagflation, along with unresolved global supply chain disruption, talent outflow, and on-going travel restrictions, are expected to post tremendous challenges for business survival, not to mention growth.
Yet business leaders see it as an opportunity to grow, expand and capture the new market share. CFOs are the driving forces and decision makers in leading the efforts to increase resilience in enterprise operations.
By becoming adaptive, agile and collaborative with new profiles and shouldering added responsibilities, CFOs can create enormous opportunities for enterprises.
CFO Innovation Summit Hong Kong will take a deep dive into these opportunities an adaptive CFO is bringing forward.
- Investment and resilience building: Strategizing for long-term growth
- Collaborating with CIO and CSOs: Optimizing and automating operations
- Cash management and capital management
- Diversification, M&A and hedging against risks
- Rise of digital assets and decentralized finance operations
- The future of ESG: standardization and impact investment
- CFO and the team: expanding responsibilities and emerging new talents
The two-day CFO Innovation Summit Hong Kong will gather over *250+ CFOs, CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers in financial planning, accounting, M&A, taxation, GRC, investment and other key business decision-makers to answer some of the toughest and most relevant issues facing the CFOs and finance leaders in Hong Kong.
Who will attend?
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Chief Accountant
- Finance Director
- VP Finance
- Finance Controller
- GM/ Head of Finance
- Head/ Director of Treasury
- Chief Accountant
- Director of Internal Audit
- Risk Manager
- Account/ Finance Manager
- Other senior level finance executives
*Delegate attendance capacity will be subject to HKSAR’s restrictions on the event days and is spread across the two-day CFO Innovation Summit Hong Kong.
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Learn More
Let’s reach net zero together!
Download tips on how you can have a more sustainable event experience.